Ted Butler: How the Silver Manipulation Scheme Works
Published: March 19, 2012 by GoldSpeculator
"If prices rise from here, the always looming question is...who are the sellers going to be that take the short side of the technical funds' long position?"
It's hard to believe that this doo-wop song is almost 60 years old. It's a tragedy that they don't write music like this anymore. I thank reader Rob Bentley for sharing this youtube.com video with us...and the link is here.
One can only hope that the worst is behind us, but there's still no guarantee of that. Could JPMorgan et al engineer prices lower from here? Sure...but will they? Nobody knows the answer to that...and we'll just have to wait see how this all plays out. I'm sure that next week's price activity will give us some clues.
Of course, if prices rise from here, the always looming question is...who are the sellers going to be that take the short side of the technical funds' long position? Will the cycle repeat itself again...just like it's been doing for 25+ years...or will things be different this time? I don't have an answer for that either.
I note that the CFTC has taken down that anonymous whistleblower comment from it's website...and Zero Hedge made note of that in a short piece posted on their website late yesterday...and the link to that is here. It's living, breathing proof that you can't believe everything you read on the Internet...but there are legions of eyeballs that are obviously prepared to believe anything, even if there isn't a shred of evidence to back it up.
To me, this is just another buying opportunity on the road to what will turn out to be the biggest bull market ever...but that "wall of worry" is ever present.
With the precious metals and their shares still on sale...but for how much longer, nobody knows...there's still the opportunity to either readjust your portfolio, or get fully invested in the continuing major up-leg of this bull market in both silver and gold...and I respectfully suggest that you take a trial subscription to either Casey Research's International Speculator [junior gold and silver exploration companies], or BIG GOLD [large producers], with all our best (and current) recommendations...as well as the archives. Don't forget that our 90-day guarantee of satisfaction is in effect for both publications.
I'm done. See you on Tuesday.
By using this site you are agreeing to the terms of our disclaimer.
Search Gold Speculator Articles
Similar Articles You May Enjoy
|Article Title||Source||Last Comment Date|
|Silver Futures Manipulation in 2011 Mimics Gold Futures Manipulation in 2008||JS Kim||May 15, 2011|
|Pt 2/3 Ted Butler: The Coming Silver Supply Crunch & The End Of Silver Price Manipula||GoldToTheMoon TV||November 21, 2010|
|Pt 1/3 Ted Butler: The End Of Silver Price Manipulation & The Coming Silver Supply Cr||GoldToTheMoon TV||November 21, 2010|
|Ted Butler - Extreme manipulation in the silver market||GoldToTheMoon TV||August 30, 2009|
|Ted Butler on market manipulation, where the economy is headed||Appenzell Daily Bell||July 19, 2009|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
What do you think? Your comments are welcomed.
We appreciate all of your comments and feedback. You need to be registered in order to post comments. You can register here, or sign in. if you have a comment off topic you can post it in our forums section.
Search Gold Speculator Articles
- (MUST READ) Behind Closed Doors
- Neil Barofsky: Another Financial Crisis All But Inevitable
- Your Government Is Spying On You… What to Do
- What Happened To Gold? Part 2
- The War on Silver
- The Gold Stocks Compared to Past Bull Markets
- Most Important Message Since 2001: The Rig Is Up, Gold Will Go To $3500
- Gold, Gold Mining Shares, and QE An Attempt to Answer Two Persistent Questions
- Casey Research Summit Special Report Part II: Drilling Down into Oil & Gas Prices
- Rick Rule's Primer on Contrarian Speculation
- Casey Research Summit Special Report: Reality Check or Checkmate? Interview with Rick Rule
- European Tsunami Alert: Send in the Bond Squad
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Japanese Yen Carry Trade continues to Create Havoc
- Gold is Too Quiet…Expect Something Soon
- George Soros Joins Michael Ballanger on the Goldbug Side of the Market
- New Biotech Names with Excellent Prospects: Michael Aitkenhead
- Transformative Energy Technologies: Michael and Chris Berry
- Countdown to Collapse
- Fitch says China credit bubble unprecedented in modern world history
- The Risk of Government Policies and the Rationing of Retirement
- How Will You Talk to Your Computer?
- For Love and Money: Three Growth Stocks from Casey's Alex Daley
- China braces for capital flight and debt stress as Fed tightens
- Early Signs of Inflation?
- Brazil losing reserves fast as it comes under speculative attack
- Brazil losing reserves fast as speculators attack real
- World Bank warns on Fed tightening shock for emerging markets
- Japan Stock Market in Bear Market Territory
- Gold in Limbo at Current Level
- Italian showdown with Germany over euro looms closer
- Economists Are (Still) Clueless
- Crude Oil, Gold Look to US Retail Sales Data for Fed Policy Clues
- Death by Optimism
- Trader Dan Interviewed at King World News Markets and Metals Wrap
- Simple Trading Logic
- Jay Taylor: In Precious Metals, Cash Flow Is King
- Gold Nears Range Lows
- Seven Australian Companies to Survive a Metals Market Correction
- Whither China?
- Fadel Gheit: Avoid the Middle East, Invest in US Refineries
- The Global Race for Shale Development Is On
- Get Ready for Stupid Cheap Silver Prices: David H. Smith
- Britain bucks trends as EU car sales hit 20-year low amid record unemployment and recession
- EU car sales slide to 20-year low
- Crude Oil, Gold to Rise if FOMC Downgrades QE Taper Risk
- India: Emerging from Poverty or Stuck in the Past?
- Gold Below 1365 isn?t Troubling for Bulls
- Bernanke Speaks; Gold Clocked