Hugo Salinas Price: Civilization is at Stake...Along With Currencies
Published: April 02, 2012 by GoldSpeculator
"It was certainly obvious that JPMorgan et al weren't going to let silver do what it really wanted to do."
As usual, today's 'blast from the past' needs no introduction at all, as it's instantly recognizable from the opening handful of notes. I've posted this piece before, but this is an updated [and vastly improved] version. This live video recording was made at an open-air concert in Denmark back in 2006. I've heard this group play this song live on two different occasions...both with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra. I note that they've written new charts for the orchestral introduction...and I think it's sensational...the best ever...especially the part for oboe. It's a classic for sure...and Gary still has the pipes. So turn up your speakers and then click here. Enjoy!
With Friday being the last day of the week, the month and the quarter...I'm not prepared to read much into yesterday's price action in either metal...although it was certainly obvious that JPMorgan et al weren't going to let silver do what it really wanted to do.
I'm still scratching my head about yesterday's COT report, for positions held at the close of Comex trading on Tuesday. If gold's 19,000 contract deterioration is correct, that means that the big rallies we had last week did not involve short covering at all...and 'da boyz' were the short sellers of first and last resort, which is not an encouraging sign. But, on the other hand, I was delighted with what the report for silver had to show.
With the new month and new quarter about to begin on Monday, I doubt we'll have long to wait to see how the action unfolds going forward, so I will be looking forward to the Sunday night open in New York with great interest.
Before I sign off, I want to remind you one more time that with the precious metals and their shares still on sale...but for how much longer, nobody knows...there's still the opportunity to either readjust your portfolio, or get fully invested in the continuing major up-leg of this bull market in both silver and gold...and I respectfully suggest that you take a trial subscription to either Casey Research's International Speculator [junior gold and silver exploration companies], or BIG GOLD [large producers], with all our best (and current) recommendations...as well as the archives. Don't forget that our 90-day guarantee of satisfaction is in effect for both publications.
That's more than enough for today. See you on Tuesday.
By using this site you are agreeing to the terms of our disclaimer.
Search Gold Speculator Articles
Similar Articles You May Enjoy
|Article Title||Source||Last Comment Date|
|Interview with Hugo Salinas-Price: What Every Politician Needs to Know About Silver||Ron Hera||December 07, 2011|
|Why We Watch The Price Of Gold In All Currencies||InvestmentScore.com||September 17, 2010|
|Hugo Salinas-Price on Money and Why Silver Should Be Legal Mexican Currency||Appenzell Daily Bell||May 23, 2010|
|Fekete and Hugo Price Hinder Free Market Development||SilverStockReport||October 31, 2009|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
What do you think? Your comments are welcomed.
We appreciate all of your comments and feedback. You need to be registered in order to post comments. You can register here, or sign in. if you have a comment off topic you can post it in our forums section.
Search Gold Speculator Articles
- (MUST READ) Behind Closed Doors
- Neil Barofsky: Another Financial Crisis All But Inevitable
- Your Government Is Spying On You… What to Do
- What Happened To Gold? Part 2
- The War on Silver
- The Gold Stocks Compared to Past Bull Markets
- Most Important Message Since 2001: The Rig Is Up, Gold Will Go To $3500
- Gold, Gold Mining Shares, and QE An Attempt to Answer Two Persistent Questions
- Casey Research Summit Special Report Part II: Drilling Down into Oil & Gas Prices
- Rick Rule's Primer on Contrarian Speculation
- Casey Research Summit Special Report: Reality Check or Checkmate? Interview with Rick Rule
- European Tsunami Alert: Send in the Bond Squad
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Caesars Report's Second Most Important Factor in Picking a Winning Mining Investment
- Italy's industrial output falls back to 1970s
- BRICS risk 'sudden stop' as dollar rally builds
- Japan's Economy Minister sets off Selling Cascade in Silver
- Caesars Report's Second Most Important Factor in Picking a Winning Mining Investment: Jurisdiction
- Bubble Views
- Brent Cook's Primer on Reading Drill Result Press Releases
- Gold Chart
- The Other Side of the Wall
- Surging US Dollar derailing Gold and Silver
- CME reporting Silver Trading halted 4 times last evening
- Gold and Silver Divergence Suggest Lows Could Form
- Have the Mining Shares finally Bottomed?
- BIS and IMF attacks on quantitative easing deeply misguided warn monetarists
- How George Topping Is Profiting from Copper Price Volatility
- Trader Dan Interviewed at King World News Markets and Metals Wrap
- Today's Commentary by Trader Dan posted over at King World News
- Investors Versus Traders: A Battle for Oil & Gas Profits
- Risk of vicious circle for gold as hedging returns
- The American Story… Abroad
- Sprott Is Bullish on Silver—and Gold—Equities
- One Of The Best Bull Markets In The World — Mongolia Is A “Buy”
- Drop in Gold May be Old but More Evidence Needed to Reverse
- Crude Oil, Gold Look to Fed-Speak for Direction Cues
- EU arms second front in China trade war with Huawei probe
- Platinum and Palladium: A Fundamental Shift
- The Hidden Bargain – Uranium
- Can Two Senators End “Too Big to Fail?”
- US Dollar - back to being King
- Gold May Rise as Fed Dents QE3 Reduction Bets
- Crowds, Mencken and Wisdom from Two Great Investors
- Long Term Interest Rates grinding Higher
- Drop Daily Range is Large but End of Day Little Changed
- Day of Decision
- Where’d All the Fear Go?
- The Biggest Loser Wins
- Matt Badiali: Why Bill Powers Is Dead Wrong
- Is the Patent Cliff a Lethal Blow to Big Pharma?
- Gold Trying to Carve a Bullish Base?
- Investing in Cancer Research Is Worth the Risk: Echo He
- Veteran fears 'beginning of the end' for Japan as bond market buckles